Desks For Everyone

February 18, 2014

Desks For Everyone

A desk and a chair will seamlessly fit in a corner of a room and give you a place to work without distraction. Well, for me work could be something as simple as creating a to-do list, or browsing the internet, or my most favorite activity i.e. blogging. And for all these, I prefer a desk and a chair, although I can get away with doing these anywhere else. How about you? Do you find yourself more focussed when you sit at a desk..? With that said, I've a few ideas to create this workspace in your home..
Modern Home Office Desk
via: houzz
Modern Home Office Desk
via: blingfun
Home Office Desk
Home Office Desk
Beautiful Home Office

11 comments:

  1. Vidya you are right - the desk and chair do allow me to focus but the desk gets messy all the time :) Never seem to have a clean or paper less one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Annette! glad you like my picks here :)

      Delete
  3. I'm an office girl, it's my favorite room in the house. Loved the pictures, great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! thank you Jennifer! I love my home office and cozy corners where I can get some work done :)

      Delete
  4. I love these desks! wish I could have them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Love all of the colors and textures

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have fantastic ideas. Lovely Vidhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is nice to see you drop by :)

      Delete

I'm so glad you are here! Please leave me your thoughts..