A beautiful home is nicely organized and there are plenty of ways to arrange your things. There is no perfect way to organize something, it has to just work for you. In this page, I would like to share some unusual but practical ways that have worked for me. A few of them are perfect DIY projects for someone who is hands on. Remember, Organization goes with Creativity!
Not only is it cool to organize using your creativity, there are also several advantages to being neat -
- By de-cluttering - you are keeping only things that you need. This habit, in the long run, will guide you in buying things that you only need.
- Finding things easily removes anxiety and helps you stay on task.
- Cleaning becomes a breeze - you know where everything should go when you are done using it.
- You are motivated to pick up something and use if it is nicely organized.
- Once you have a system in place, then you are pretty much set unless you are willing to try something even better.
Pens, pencils, crayons etc., sorted in a muffin tray or in paint cans. Ribbons in a basket where it is nicely sorted or in a hanger beautifully hung.
Nice way to hang you scarfs, takes less space and easy to pick one via Bed Bath and Beyond.
This is just a short list, there are plenty other ways to organize a home... I hope you like these tips and I look forward to your comments!